Jenna’s Gems

Winter sunrise’s bring me joy!

Another amazing sunrise today. So clear and bright!

A photo posted by Travel Diva Jenna (@traveldivajenna) on

FOOOOOD, I love all food, especially local food. It is Taste of Huron Winterlicious season!

Amazing #tasteofhuron #winterlicious meal at Benmiller Inn. Perch and potatoes, duck ravioli, Japanese pork soup and more!

A photo posted by Travel Diva Jenna (@traveldivajenna) on

Winter beaches, frozen and sparce, but beautiful!

We may have suffered through crazy weather this week, but it has created a beautiful @onwestcoast winter wonderland!

A photo posted by Travel Diva Jenna (@traveldivajenna) on

Sunny winter landscapes

Hello beautiful day! I love seeing the sun glisten on the ice and snow.

A photo posted by Travel Diva Jenna (@traveldivajenna) on

2 Responses to “Jenna’s Gems”

  1. Sarah K March 25, 2011 at 4:03 pm #

    Fish & Chips and Beer is eating well? GREAT news!🙂

    • ontariotraveldivas March 26, 2011 at 10:02 am #

      It sure is Sarah… well as long as the potatoes and fish are local, I didn’t say healthy. As they say, eat Healthy 80% and the other 20% have fun!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: